I’m constantly reminded by my friends who are passionate about makeup that I should post photographs of myself in some of the products that we rave over.
So here’s a first:
I met the bf for coffee this morning (we live 20 minutes away from each other) and got him to click this photograph. Excuse the open mouthed expression, I was actually talking to him.
These are the products I used:
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
* NARS Eurydice – Purple shade on three quarters of the lid, Grey shade on outer part
* MAC Vainglorious for the crease
* Urban Decay Crash eyeliner with MAC Permaplum layered on top
* MAC Plushlash mascara
* MAC Jubilee lipstick applied lightly on top of lip balm (to survive the cold weather)
P/s – Excuse the bad skin, that’s a life long battle 🙂